Renee Wauge, LE
Renee Wauge is a Certified Licensed Esthetician with deep roots in Southern Oregon. Renee received her esthetic training and licensure here in the Rogue Valley at the Oregon Institute of Aesthetics and graduated in 2006. Renee comes to Renew with 11 years of experience as a practicing esthetician. Before joining the Renew team, Renee ran her own esthetics business, About Skin, where she focused on condition specific treatments and facials and crafting results-driven skin care regimens tailored to meet her patient’s individual skin care goals. Even when practicing on her own, Renee stayed apprised of the latest advancements in medical esthetics and non-surgical rejuvenation and often co-managed care with Renew. It’s as if she has always been a member of the Renew team!
At Renew, patients benefit from Renee’s passion for skin care, her vast pool of experience in the esthetics field, and her caring approach. Renee derives a great deal of joy in sharing her knowledge of the latest skin care trends and advancements with patients. Renee is ecstatic to now be part of a team where she can collaborate with other providers to better serve her patient’s needs throughout their rejuvenation journey!
When Renee isn’t transforming skin, she loves watching her daughter dominate the volleyball court and enjoys outdoor activities such as rafting, zip lining, or just relaxing by the pool. Renee lives by a simple motto, “All you need is coffee and lipstick…and maybe dark chocolate too!”
Education and Training
- Certified Licensed Esthetician
- Trained at the Oregon Institute of Aesthetics
- Certified with advanced training in chemical peels & peel mapping, microdermabrasion, condition specific facials
- Certified in advanced acne care and post acne scarring reduction
- Certified skin care professional for ZO Skin Health, Epionce, and EltaMD
- Extensively trained in Jane Iredale make-up color matching and application with emphasis on wedding, event, and film artistry.
Renee is accepting new clients.
Please call us today to make your appointment.