Dermal fillers are used to enhance your facial features by restoring age-related volume loss. They also improve the contours of your skin by smoothing away moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. Some dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance within our body. Others are made of calcium hydroxyapatite which also helps stimulate natural collagen production. The length of time the results will last depends on the treatment location and the individual. Typically, dermal filler results last 6-12 months. New Juvederm Voluma XC can last up to 2 years.
Dermal Fillers we use
- Juvederm XC®
- Voluma XC®
Dermal Fillers are used to treat
- Nasolabial folds between the nose and the mouth
- Smile lines around the mouth, sometimes called “parenthesis”
- Lip augmentation
- Cheek or mid-face enhancement
- Perioral wrinkles around the lips (pucker lines)
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Drooping corners of the mouth
- Tear trough (under eye circles)
- Non-surgical brow lift and brow re-contouring
- Hand rejuvenation—correction of fat loss, minimize appearance of veins in the hands
Dermal Filler pricing
- Pricing varies per treatment location type of dermal filler used and the amount of filler needed to achieve the desired results.
- Come to one of our Dermal Filler events and save $50 per syringe. Check Filler Friday for dates and details.
Earn rewards and save money!
The Brilliant Distinctions® Points Program allows you to earn points for each eligible Dermal Filler treatment you receive from Medical Eye Center.
Dermal Fillers Before and After Photos
Click on the image to see more before and after photos and learn about each patient’s experience.