Juvederm® and Restylane® are cosmetic dermal fillers made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance within the body. These fillers are used to enhance facial features by restoring age-related volume loss and by improving the contours of your skin by smoothing away moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. Radiesse® is made of calcium hydroxyapatite, which is used to restore volume and correct moderate to severe wrinkles, as well as helping to stimulate your own collagen production. The length of time that a dermal filler result will be appreciated varies based upon the treatment location and the individual. Typically, results last 6-12 months, but can occasionally last even longer.
Used to Treat
- Nasolabial folds (between the nose and the mouth) and smile lines around the mouth, sometimes called “parenthesis”
- Lip augmentation
- Cheek or mid-face enhancement
- Perioral wrinkles (around the lips), also called pucker lines
- Marionette lines (around the mouth)
- Drooping corners of the mouth
- Cheek enhancements
- Tear trough (under eye circles)
- Non-surgical browlift / brow re-contouring
- Hand Rejuvenation (correction of fat loss and prominent veins in the hands)
Pricing varies per treatment location and amount needed. Consultations are complimentary and will help us provide you with specific financial details. Or, come to one of our Dermal Filler events where you can save on fillers and enter drawings to win spa products and services.
Earn Rewards and Save Money!
The Brilliant Distinctions® Points Program allows you to earn points for each eligible Botox and Juvederm XC treatment you receive from Medical Eye Center. Click here for more information.