Botox® has been used since the 1980s to treat a variety of medical conditions. It was later discovered to be highly effective in treating wrinkles and became a huge success in Medical Aesthetics. Botox is FDA approved and works by weakening the muscle’s ability to move and create wrinkles. It is a temporary treatment lasting 3-4 months and is a very effective option for reducing the signs of aging. We also offer Dysport® and Xeomin® as an alternative to Botox, ask our provider for more details at your consultation.
Botox is used to treat
- Frown lines between the eyebrows (aka worry lines or “11” lines)
- Horizontal lines on the forehead
- Crows feet (lines around the eyes)
- Bunny lines (wrinkles along the bridge of the nose)
- Mild non-surgical eyebrow lift
- Regular Price: $13 per unit
- Botox Event Price: $11 per unit
Earn rewards and save money!
The Brilliant Distinctions® Points Program allows you to earn points for each eligible Botox treatment you receive from Medical Eye Center.
Botox Before and After Photos
Click on the image to see more before and after photos and learn about each patient’s experience.